Annual Wallet Path Student Scholarship
Helping students understand the highs, lows, and risks of personal finance is a core commitment at WalletPath.
We are kicking off our annual scholarship worth $1,000, see below on how to enroll!
How to Apply For This Scholarship
Entering the scholarship competition is simple.
1. Write a 500 word essay about how you perceive student loan debt. We want to know your thoughts about student debt – is the debt function of leverage, risk, or gamble.
2. Tell us if you have chosen a method to repay any school loans you have taken on.
3. If you learned a thing or two about debt management from our guides — be sure to include those.
4. Finally, add an explanation of what you plan to do with the money.
In order to qualify, you have to be an enrolled college student. When you’ve finished your essay, please email to email@example.com along with the following information:
- School you’re attending
- Expected graduation date
- Your major
- Email address
- Open to candidates from the United States only
The deadline to apply is November 1st, 2017.
Please see our Privacy Statement with any questions regarding Privacy.