The Chase Ink credit cards are our favorite pick for businesses, as all offer generous rewards for office supply and telecom expenses, two of the biggest cost categories for most businesses. The Chase Ink Cash card is the one for you if you’re looking for no annual fee, an introductory 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months, and a lower minimum spend for the bonus. Also, get this card if you don’t mind a foreign transaction fee and are satisfied with redeeming rewards points for cash, and with a promotion bonus of $200 in cash points.
Just be aware that the points you earn on this card do not transfer to Chase Ultimate Rewards, unlike with the Ink Plus and Ink Bold cards. This is a major drawback for this card. Not only does the Ultimate Rewards portal open up new discount and bonus points opportunities, you can also transfer with frequent flyer partners for the ultimate in value.
Check out this guide to the details below, or see our comparison chart for Chase Ink cards.
- APR: Intro 0% APR on purchases & balance transfers for 6 months (Lost w/ late payment), then var 13.24%
- APR for Balance Transfers: same as above
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3%
- APR for Cash Advance: var 19.24%
- Cash Advance Fee: 5%
- Late Fee/Returned Payment Fee: $15, $29, or $39 depending on balance
- Over Credit Limit Fee: None
- Penalty APR: var 29.99%, applies w/ late payment, returned payment, or exceeding credit limit on any Chase account/loan
- Annual Fee: None
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- Bonus: $200 cash back after spending $3000 in first 3 months
- 5% cash back for office supply stores, cell phones, landline, internet, & cable TV. (First $25,000 only)
- 2% cash back for gas stations & restaurants. (First $25,000 only)
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Cash Back Rewards Limit: No limit (except only first $25,000 in a year apply to bonus categories)
- Cash Back Rewards Expiration: No expiration
- Redeem For: Cash back
- Cannot redeem through Ultimate Rewards program
- Free custom email/text message reports on spending & spending reports organized by category
- Employee Cards: No additional cost
- $0 Fraud Liability Protection
- Purchase Protection: Yes
- Auto Rental Insurance: Yes
- Travel Insurance: Yes
- Extended Warranty: Yes
- Customer Service: 24/7
Don’t forget to check out other credit card options at our list of the best business credit cards.